Routine maintenance before startup
1. Carefully clean up the oil and dust on the surface of the tractor.
2. Check whether the connecting bolts and nuts of the main parts are loose, and tighten them in time.
3. Check whether the diesel oil, oil and cooling water are added enough.
4. Check the oil level of the engine oil pan, and add enough if it is insufficient.
5 Check the tire pressure.
6. After the engine is started, let the locomotive run at idle speed for 3-5 minutes, let the lubricating oil fully enter the working parts, and check whether the instruments, lights and horns are normal.
7. Check whether the brake oil pipe is worn or not and whether the connection of the nozzle is fastened, and pay special attention to whether the brake oil pipe is in contact with the axle bag, frame, etc.
8. Check the on-board tools.
9. Fill out the work diary.
Regular maintenance of main components
01 Maintenance of the air filter Always check whether the sealing of each pipeline connection of the air filter is good. If the nuts, bolts, clamping rings, etc. are loose, they should be tightened in time. If the parts are damaged, they should be repaired or replaced in time.
It is generally required that the air filter should be maintained every 100 hours of operation. When maintaining the dry filter paper filter element, use a soft brush to clean it, and then use 0.4-0.6MPa compressed air to blow the filter screen, oil storage pan, center pipe and other parts from the inside of the filter element to the outside. Dry the filter first, spray a little oil on it, and then assemble it. The oil pan should be replaced with filtered oil. When adding oil, it should be filled according to the oil level mark, and the oil level should not be too high or too low, and the sealing rubber ring should be well sealed during installation.
02 Valve maintenance After 800 hours of operation, the tractor should check and adjust the valve clearance and remove carbon deposits; after 1200 hours of operation, check the sealing of the valve and seat, and grind or replace new parts if necessary.
03Maintenance of diesel filter The impurities in the filter will continue to increase with the prolongation of use time, and the filtering capacity will decrease. Other parts such as the aging and damage of the gasket will cause a "short circuit", that is, the diesel oil directly enters the oil pump without being filtered.
Therefore, it is necessary to carry out maintenance and pay attention to the following points: Therefore, to carry out maintenance, pay attention to the following points: (1) The section and center of the filter element should be well sealed. (2) When maintaining the paper filter element, it can be soaked in diesel for a period of time, and then brushed with a soft brush. You can also use an air cylinder to pump air into the filter element to blow away the dirt from the inside out. (3) After the filter is disassembled and assembled, the air in it should be exhausted.
04 Maintenance of the injector The injection pressure and injection quality of the injector should be checked and adjusted after the tractor has been running for 800 hours.