Before starting the ridge operation, it is necessary to adjust the spring tine depth and ridge height.
1. Check whether the depth of the spring teeth needs to be adjusted. The spring teeth must plow enough loose soil to build a qualified ridge. The mounted tractor must reduce the speed to the minimum when slipping, and cannot be mounted on a tractor that exceeds the rated traction range. Adjust the spring teeth as needed depth.
2. Adjustment of ridging height. The spring teeth in the wheelbase range should usually be adjusted deeper to avoid displacement during fast driving. When the crops have grown, the top plate on the hood can still be removed for ridge work. The above-mentioned operation method can be adopted if the crops have not been ridged before the start of growth or the ridge type does not meet the requirements. All the spring teeth equipped with the ridger can adjust the working depth. By adjusting the working depth, the amount of soil left in the ditch can be controlled. This feature can be used for drainage of the ditch after heavy rain.
3. Adjustment of fertilization amount. Fix the seeding rate regulator at the desired position, and check the working length of all fertilizer discharge wheels, and the error is not greater than 1 mm. Sowing rate test: use a tractor to pull or set up the machine, make the ground wheel rotate, and after turning a few times (to make the fertilizer discharge box full of fertilizer), turn the ground wheel at a speed close to the working speed, and use a small container to catch each row. The fertilizer discharged from the fertilizer device, and then weigh its total weight to calculate the seeding rate per hectare according to the formula. If the measured value does not match the specified hectare sowing rate, the working length of the fertilizer wheel should be adjusted. When there is a difference between the calculated fertilization amount and the agronomic requirements, the working length of the fertilizer discharge wheel or the transmission ratio can be adjusted and the experiment is performed until the requirements are met.
1. Be sure to check the bolts, nuts and adjust all parts before work.
2. The depth of the spring teeth should be adjusted in a non-loaded state at the level of the frame, and the depth should be about 6 cm lower than the lowest point of the hood.
3. The adjustment bolts at the rear of the frame can be used for daily adjustment of the ridging height. When adjusting, the hood needs to be turned slightly backwards. Larger height adjustments can be realized through the hood adjustment lever.
4. The following maintenance needs to be done every 40 hours of work: ①Check the tire pressure and keep the tire pressure at 1.50-1.75bar. ② Check the tire fixing condition and lubricate the bearing. ③ Check whether the bolts and nuts are loose, and tighten them if they are loose.
Suzhou MAHOPE Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. is an agricultural machinery enterprise focusing on the production, sales and service of agricultural machinery. MANHOPE's main products include walking tractors, disc plows, ridgers, field cultivators, conventional plows, seeders, trailers, rotary tillers, lawn mowers and other complete machines, harrow blades, plow blades, loose soil shovels, Rake teeth, loose soil shovel and other agricultural machinery accessories. Especially in the production of walking tractors, disc plows, and rotary tillers, we have accumulated rich experience, and our products have won wide recognition from customers with excellent craftsmanship and reliable quality. Welcome your inquiry.