1. After the trencher is purchased, it should be run in first. It is idling driven by the rear output shaft of the tractor for about 1 hour. Because each part of the machine is forged, a large amount of iron filings will enter the gear oil during running-in. After the running-in, the gear oil in the gearbox should be replaced immediately, and the remaining impurities should be cleaned up, and new gears should be replaced. Oil.
2. Shift maintenance, also known as daily maintenance. In order to keep the trencher in the best technical condition, the trencher should be maintained before and after operation every day. That is, cleaning, inspection, lubrication, adjustment, replacement, fastening, etc.
3. Regular maintenance, namely technical maintenance and technical overhaul. After the ditching machine has worked for 200-500 hours in total, it must be fully maintained and overhauled. The specific method is to carry out comprehensive cleaning, inspection, lubrication, adjustment, replacement, fastening and repair of agricultural machinery. Repair or replace damaged or severely worn parts, and then reassemble.
4. Storage and maintenance, also called post-season maintenance. The work of the trencher is seasonal, and after the seasonal work is over, it often has to be parked for several months or even more than half a year. Doing a good job of post-season maintenance is very important. If the maintenance is not good and the storage is not good, the spare parts will be deformed, corroded and aged during storage, and the spare parts will be lost. It not only shortens the service life of agricultural machinery, but even causes the evil result that it can no longer be put into use. Therefore, agricultural machinery operators should do a good job of storage and maintenance according to the requirements of the agricultural machinery instruction manual.
5. Special maintenance. Also known as targeted maintenance. This is generally a targeted maintenance after an accident with the trencher. For example, accidents such as overturning, flooding into the river, falling ditch, collisions and other accidents during the operation or transfer of the ditching machine require maintenance and repair of a certain component to restore the performance of the agricultural machinery.
1. The ditching machine is installed on the ultra-low speed transmission to realize slow-moving operation at low speed. If it is installed on a rotary tillage tractor, the original coulter and cover on the rotary tillage tractor should be removed, and then the parts of the trencher should be installed in the middle of the rotary shaft of the rotary tillage tractor, and the The driving gear and the passive gear are interchanged to obtain a higher speed.
2. For the working environment with soft field mud, the steering wheel tractor can use gear II for the walking speed; for the working environment with dry and hard mud, the walking speed can be gear I. During the ditching operation, the engine speed should be controlled above the medium-high speed. If the speed is high, the soil is easy to spin and scatter.
3. Pay attention to safety when operating the ditching machine operator. When the machine tool is transferred in the field, the rotary knife of the ditching machine should be cut off, and the machine should be transferred safely at a low speed. When starting work, the operator should wear protective glasses to prevent sand from splashing into the eyes. When adjusting and maintaining the machine tool, it should be carried out when the engine is turned off and stopped.
1. The depth gauge wheel does not rotate
(1) The installation hole of the depth gauge axle is blocked by mud;
(2) When working in clay with high moisture content, the soil adheres to the depth wheel, and the soil scraper is wrapped in the mud.
Remedy: Thoroughly remove the soil in the installation hole and the soil adhered to the depth gauge wheel.
2. The axis of the cutter head moves
Cause of the problem: The nut on the head of the cutter head shaft and the fastening bolt at the other end are loose.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Tighten the hexagonal slotted nut on the shaft end of the cutter head, and install the cotter pin;
(2) Tighten the fastening bolts on the other end of the cutter head shaft and the box.
3. Gearbox oil leakage
(1) The oil seal or sealing ring is seriously worn;
(2) The joint bolts of the box body and the box cover are not tightened or the joint paper pad is damaged;
(3) The groove of the sealing ring of the oil seal seat is improperly processed.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Replace the oil seal or sealing ring;
(2) Tighten the bolts in the specified order or replace the paper pad;
(3) Repair and process the groove.
4. Friction occurs between the back of the gearbox cover and the cutter head
(1) There is no paper pad or the paper pad is too thin between the cutter head and the boss of the large gear;
(2) The plane of the cutter head is greatly deformed.
Remedy: add paper pad or increase the thickness of paper pad appropriately; remove the cutter head for correction.
5. Gear box overheating
(1) The amount of lubricating oil is insufficient;
(2) There is friction between the knife handle (or pad iron) and the top of the cover;
(3) Continuous working hours are too long.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Add enough lubricating oil;
(2) Adjust the installation position of the handle (or shim iron);
(3) Properly rest for a period of time and ask to work again.
6. Abnormal soil throwing by the trencher
(1) Tool damage;
(2) The knife is not installed correctly;
(3) When ditching in wet and rotten land, an arched "mud bridge" is formed between the soil dividing cover and the depth-limiting wheel.
Method of exclusion:
(1) Replace the knife; install the knife correctly;
(2) If a "mud bridge" is formed, the soil dividing cover can be removed for operation. If it is still difficult to throw the soil, the operation should be stopped, and the ditch should be opened after the water in the field drops.
Suzhou MAHOPE Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. is an agricultural machinery enterprise focusing on the production, sales and service of agricultural machinery. MANHOPE's main products include walking tractors, disc plows, ridgers, field cultivators, conventional plows, seeders, trailers, rotary tillers, lawn mowers and other complete machines, harrow blades, plow blades, loose soil shovels, Rake teeth, loose soil shovel and other agricultural machinery accessories. Especially in the production of walking tractors, disc plows, and rotary tillers, we have accumulated rich experience, and our products have won wide recognition from customers with excellent craftsmanship and reliable quality. Welcome your inquiry.