Many people have purchased plant protection drones, and some people only care about using them, but do not pay attention to the maintenance of plant protection drones. This will lead to a series of failures in the later plant protection drones. So today, the editor of the ManHope plant protection drone manufacturer mainly teaches you how to maintain and clean the plant protection drone and the matters that need to be paid attention to when operating the plant protection drone.
Plant protection drone cleaning skills:
1. Prepare cleaning tools and materials: You need to prepare warm water, soapy water or drone-specific cleaner, soft cloth or sponge, brush (if you need to clean hard stains), cleaning brush, dry towel, etc.
2. Turn off the drone: Make sure the drone is turned off, disconnect it from the power source, and remove the battery.
3. Remove debris and residues: Use a brush or cleaning brush to gently remove debris and residues on the surface of the drone, including soil, grass clippings, etc.
4. Cleaning with warm water: Use warm water and an appropriate amount of soapy water or a drone-specific cleaner to evenly spread the cleaner on the surface of the drone, and gently wipe it with a soft cloth or sponge to ensure that the cleaner is evenly distributed.
5. Details cleaning: For details that are difficult to clean, such as propellers, sensors, etc., you can use a cleaning brush to clean them carefully. Be careful not to use too much force to avoid damage to parts.
6. Rinse: Rinse the surface of the drone with clean water to ensure that the cleaning agent and stains are completely removed.
7. Drying: Gently wipe the surface of the drone with a dry towel or soft cloth to remove moisture, and place the drone in a well-ventilated place to dry to ensure that no moisture remains.
8. Reassembly: After the drone is completely dry, reinstall the battery and other components.
Plant protection drone maintenance skills:
1. Regular maintenance: Regular maintenance of the drone is very important to ensure its performance and life. According to the frequency of use and working conditions of the drone, it is recommended to perform a comprehensive maintenance at least once a quarter.
2. Regular inspection: Before maintenance, carefully check the various parts and connections of the drone to ensure that they are intact and installed correctly. Pay special attention to the condition of vulnerable parts such as propellers, sensors, batteries, etc.
3. Clean the battery: The battery of the drone is one of the key components, and cleaning the battery regularly is an important step to ensure its normal operation and life. Gently wipe the battery case with a clean cloth or cotton swab to make sure it is free of dirt and corrosion.
4. Clean the propeller: The propeller is the power system of the UAV. Regularly check and clean the dirt and debris on the propeller. Use a brush or cleaning bristle brush to gently brush away the stain and make sure the surface of the propeller is clean and free from obstructions.
5. Sensor cleaning: The sensors on the drone are very important for accurate perception of the environment. Regularly inspect and clean the sensor surface to ensure it is clean and unobstructed to avoid dirt and dust from affecting sensor performance.
6. Prevent moisture from entering: When cleaning the drone, special attention should be paid to avoid moisture from entering the electronic components and connections. Use an appropriate amount of detergent and a damp cloth to clean, then dry the surface of the drone thoroughly with a dry cloth or sponge.
7. Storage environment: When the drone is not in use, it is very important to store it properly. Store your drone in a dry, well-ventilated place and avoid exposing it to humidity or extreme temperature conditions.
8. Tracking records: Create a maintenance record of the drone, including maintenance dates, details of cleaning and inspection, and any parts that need to be repaired or replaced. This helps to track the maintenance history of the drone and deal with issues in a timely manner.
Precautions for plant protection drone operation:
1. Routine inspection before take-off: flight controllers should develop good habits, and must carry out routine inspection subjects before starting the plant protection aircraft every time, from top to bottom, from front to back, from outside to inside, and carefully check that no one is flying. All parts and connections of the engine are installed correctly, whether the machine and various parts are in good condition, whether the battery and the battery of the remote control have sufficient power, etc. Start the engine after the inspection is completed.
2. Flying in a safe area: Choose an open, safe flying area free of people and obstacles to avoid collisions between drones and other objects or people. Stay away from the crowd and put safety awareness first.
3. It is strictly forbidden to operate the plant protection drone after drinking.